The Broth for FIDEUA WITH SOFRITO is a seafood basis made with our fish broth and seafood sofrito.
To prepare the Broth for FIDEUÁ WITH SOFRITO, we use 100% natural ingredients:
For the sofrito we use virgin olive oil and fry on a low heat the onions, tomatoes, garlic, paprika and a touch of saffron. We add all the seafood and rockfish (Conger eel, Scorpionfish, Red bandfish, Crabs, Mussels, Prawns, Squid) to the sofrito, and continue cooking on a low hat for more than two hours, slowly adding our Fish Broth.
We filter it and apply the UHT process and pack it in Tetra Pack cartons for it to preserve for months in a 100% NATURAL way.
- Monkfish (32%)
- Cod (2%)
- Sea salt
Sauteed vegetables (20%):
- Scorpion fish
- Virgin olive oil
How to use:
Ingredients for 2-3 people:
- 1 litre of Aneto Broth for Fideuá
- 1 pan of approximately 30cm diameter
- 250 gr. of the best rice you have
Step by step:
- Place the pan on the heat, pour a dash of oil and add the noodles to sofrito them until they are brown. *
- Add the contents of the carton into the pan and bring to the boil.
- Leave to cook on a high heat for 10 minutes and then 10 minutes more on a low heat.
- Remove from the heat and leave to sit for 5 minutes.
* To decorate the paella, you can add seafood to it.
- Brown the noodles in the oven: During the last 3-4 minutes of coking place the fideuá in the oven at 220ºC until the noodles are brown.
- If you want to give it a special touch, add some alioli sofrito.
Nutritional information per 100 ml:
- Energy value: 51.8 Kcal/218 KJ
- Proteins: 0.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 0.8 g
- Fats: 5 g
- Gluten free
- The entire family
- A healthy, tasty and natural diet
Want to see how we make our natural broth?